About this Service
Hello and welcome to my page! I am a fully qualified, tri-lingual (English, Turkish, and Macedonian) UKCP registered Senior Group Analyst, Psychotherapist & Supervisor with 23 years experience, aiming to support individuals, couples, and families who are facing with difficulties and assist them in gaining a better understanding of their issues by offering an accepting and warm space. Whether you feel depressed, anxious or simply want to understand yourself better, you may want to seek help to explore your inner world, I can provide you professional help in a non-judgemental and open atmosphere where you can get better insight. I invite clients from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures and identities. My therapeutic approach is psychoanalytic informed by intercultural and transcultural concepts. I am also trained in different approaches and integrate these in my practice according to client needs. Working with an eclectic model helps to find connections between your past experiences and your present issues, which brings significant inner positive change. I spent most of my life travelling around the world and living in many places. It gave me the opportunity to educate myself on how to be a intercultural therapist and to work with people from various backgrounds. The areas I work with are relationship, couple and family issues, anxiety, depression, attachment issues, loss and bereavement and trauma.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Cultural or Race Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- Self Esteem
- Work Related Issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Main Client Groups
- Young People
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Online Therapy or Counselling
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
- Telephone Counselling
- Senior Group Analyst, Psychotherapist & Supervisor (reg. UKCP) with 23 years experience in both public and private sectors working with individuals, couples, young people, families nd groups.
- My Approach: Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Integrative, Eclectic, Relational, Mindfulness, Group Analytic Approach.
- Areas I work with: Relationship issues, family issues, loss and bereavement, anxiety, depression, parenting issues, domestic abuse, trauma, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), phobias, eating disorders, men and women specific issues, bullying, work/redundancy -related stress, cultural/gender and racial identity issues, student issues (exam stress), personal development, health anxiety, pregnancy related issues, a variety of phobias and absessions, low self-esteem, confidence issues, shame and guilt issues.
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, Psychotherapist, Supervisor