About this Service
Brighton psychotherapist / counsellor practising from quiet, modern rooms adjacent to Preston Park railway station. Daytime and evening availability. Qualified to Masters level and professionally registered with UKCP. Specialising in all forms of anxiety, problematic relationships and all forms of loss. See website for further details.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personal Development
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- Self Esteem
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- TA (Transactional Analysis)
Main Client Groups
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
Msc in Psychotherapy, a UKCP-accredited course.
Postgraduate Diploma in Humanistic Therapeutic Counselling, a BACP-accredited course.
Registered member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) – number 2011164261.
Principal private practice experience:
- anxiety – social anxiety, panic attacks, mid-life crises, compulsive behaviour, self-harm, feeling overwhelmed, puzzling or confusing patterns of behaviour
- problematic relationships – social, professional or within the family
- loss – bereavement, redundancy, retirement, adult children leaving home, aging and health problems
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Psychotherapist
Address, Contact and Fees
Brighton Consulting Rooms, 18a Clermont Road, Brighton, BN1 6SG
Fees: See website (Concessions: Yes, limited number & daytime only; enquire at outset.)