About this Service
I am trained in a number of therapies, my main approach to therapy is IFS Therapy, after finding this a better suit than Person-centred counselling & CBT for me, and many of my clients. I practice a number of other therapies including more somatic therapies Brainspotting, EMDR & EMI. This helps me to be a flexible, robust, and knowledgeable therapist.
I mainly see people in their 20’s – 50’s who have been affected by bereavement, substance, relationships, c-ptsd, ptsd & trauma.
Counselling for Liverpool is based within a professional Grade II listed building in Garston, South Liverpool.
You can book 24/7 via my website.
Contact me if you need any info.. look forward to meeting.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Mental Health General
- Post-Traumatic Stress and PTSD
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- Self Harm
- Work Related Issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Person Centred
Main Client Groups
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Young People
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Online Therapy or Counselling
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
- Telephone Counselling
Chris Rudyard MNCS Accredited. Has over 19 years helping people through grief and all kinds of trauma inc. childhood trauma. He has experience working for some of the largest therapy providers inc NHS, Local Authority, Rehabworks, Relate, & The Priory. Chris recognises that there are many more approaches to therapy than CBT & Talking Therapy, and has completed training in the following psychotherapies:
- **BSP – Brainspotting Therapy Phase 1,2,3, Masterclass & Addictions**
- **EMDR Lv 1,2,3** Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing
- **IFS Lv 1,2,3, Masterclass – Internal Family Systems**
- Ego State Therapy with EMDR
- EMI/Eye Movement Integration
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Professional Coaching
- Polyvagal Theory
- Person-Centred Counselling
**Most practiced, Most Beneficial**
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Supervisor
Address, Contact and Fees
Mersey House, Speke Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19 2PH
Fees: £65.00 Per 50 mins, £120.00 Per 1.5 Hours (Concessions: No)