About this Service
I am trained in a number of therapies, not just Person-centered counselling & CBT. I practice a number of therapies including trauma-specific therapies inc Brainspotting, EMDR, EMI & IFS Therapy. This helps me to be a flexible, robust and knowledgable therapist.
I mainly see people in their 20′s – 50′s who have been affected by bereavement, substance, relationships, and trauma.
My office is within a professional Grade II listed building in the Mossley Hill area on Rose Lane.
You can book 24/7 to see me via my website.
Contact me if you need any info.. look forward to meeting.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Asperger Syndrome
- Identity Development
- Post-Traumatic Stress and PTSD
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- Work Related Issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
Main Client Groups
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Young People
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Online Therapy or Counselling
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
- Telephone Counselling
Chris Rudyard GHRQ , MNCS Accredited & Reg. Has over 18 years helping people through grief and trauma. He has experience working for some of the largest therapy providers inc NHS, Local Authority, Rehabworks, Relate, & The Priory.
He has qualifications and training in the following therapies:
- **BSP – Brainspotting Therapy Phase 1,2,3, Masterclass & Addictions**
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Ego State Therapy with EMDR
- EMI/Eye Movement Integration
- **IFS – Internal Family Systems**
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Professional Coaching
- Polyvagal Theory
- Person-Centred Counselling
**Most practiced, Most Beneficial**
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Supervisor