About this Service
I am trained in a number of therapies including trauma-specific therapies.
I mainly see people in their 20′s – 50′s who have been affected substance, relationships, and trauma.
My office is within a professional Grade II listed building in the Mossley Hill area on Rose Lane.
You can book 24/7 to see me via my website.
Contact me if you need any info, look forward to meeting.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Asperger Syndrome
- Identity Development
- Men-Specific Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress and PTSD
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Person Centred
Main Client Groups
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Young People
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
- Telephone Counselling
Over 17 years working in the mental health field. I have experience working for some of the largest therapy providers inc NHS, Local Authority, Rehabworks, Relate, & The Priory.
I have qualifications and training in the following therapies:
- BSP – Brainspotting Therapy Phase 1,2,3, Masterclass & Addictions
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Ego State Therapy with EMDR
- EMI/Eye Movement Integration
- IFS – Internal Family Systems
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Professional Coaching
- Person-Centred Counselling
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Supervisor