About this Service
I am trained in a number of therapies, my main approach to therapy is IFS Therapy. After finding this a better suit than Person-centered counselling & CBT for me. I practice a number of other therapies including Brainspotting, EMDR & EMI. This helps me to be a flexible, robust, and knowledgeable therapist.
I mainly see people in their 20’s – 50’s who have been affected by bereavement, substance, relationships, and trauma.
My office is within a professional Grade II listed building in South Liverpool.
You can book 24/7 to see me via my website.
Contact me if you need any info.. look forward to meeting.
Experience, Focus Areas and Condition Specialisations
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Asperger Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress and PTSD
- Relationship Counselling or Marriage Counselling
- Sex Related Issues
- Work Related Issues
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
Main Client Groups
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Young People
- Long-Term, Face-to-Face
- Online Therapy or Counselling
- Short-Term, Face-to-Face
- Telephone Counselling
Chris Rudyard MNCS Accredited. Has over 19 years helping people through grief and trauma. He has experience working for some of the largest therapy providers inc NHS, Local Authority, Rehabworks, Relate, & The Priory.
He has qualifications and training in the following therapies:
- **BSP – Brainspotting Therapy Phase 1,2,3, Masterclass & Addictions**
- **EMDR Lv 1,2,3** Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing
- **IFS Lv 1,2,3, Masterclass – Internal Family Systems**
- Ego State Therapy with EMDR
- EMI/Eye Movement Integration
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Professional Coaching
- Polyvagal Theory
- Person-Centred Counselling
**Most practiced, Most Beneficial**
This practitioner prefers to be identified as: Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Supervisor